Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Checking things off the list

As time draws near we have been busy completing items on our list.  Even the things we really didn't want to, that one was going to get my plumbing checked out. I have a strong family history of heart disease. Both of my parents died in their early sixties from heart disease.  Other family members have had heart attacks and bypass surgeries.  So I made myself go through the necessary test to check out things to prevent any major health issue later.

After a nuclear stress test, a panic trip to the ER from major stress and a heart cath test, I am relieved to announce that all is well. Steve says this means I no longer have an excuse for napping all the time. I argued that I am still the Boat Diva and can do as I please. Ha!

While all the medical tests taking place, Steve has been busy installing our navigation equipment. Our VHF radio, Eperp, depth meter and DC power outlet has all been installed. All our DC fans have been installed. Oh as well as out wifi equipment.  Next on our list is the AIS, one more anchor and a new stove.  Stove should go in while I'm away visiting a friend in a few weeks.

As the weather is turning pleasant we should start taking our shake down trips. Time to go break a few things.  Fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all of your "plumbing" is in good working order. That is great and I look forward to reading about your adventures.
    Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete