Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sailing Roatan

We set sail yesterday for French Harbor. Had one of our best sails. Its nice to have a destination that isnt days away. We have met a few couples that sail the bay islands during the winter. They keep their boats in Guatemala during the summer month and return to their homes on land. I kind of like that idea. We have also met a couple that provides charter sailing and diving trips. They know all the ends and outs of the Bay Islands. Zeppelin Dive & Sail. They have a facebook page,  https://www.facebook.com/ZeppelinDiveSail. Its a great adventure. 

So as I said, we had a great sail back to French Harbor. With all the traveling we have done to new places its nice be go back to something familiar. We plan to head a bit more east to Jonesville today once these morning showers are done. 


We went there in our dinghy when we were having the work done. Its a lovely protected area, nice and quiet.  We will enjoy a beer at Jonesville Point Marina.https://www.facebook.com/Jonesvillepointmarina
 and visit with new friends John and Debbie with Blue Rock Vacations, https://www.facebook.com/bluerockvacations

Didnt take too many pics yesterday 

Saga Sea all read

Things stowed away

Im ready


But this is when I realized I forgot something Big!   My HAT! This is why Gingers should NOT be out in day light. Haha

Before retiring to my nice comfy bed I remember I needed to clean up a mess in the closet I made. I spilled my trays of sprouts. UGGGG what a mess 


So that was yesterday. Today we are waiting for the morning showers to end before heading out. Guess Ill have another cup of coffee













No comments:

Post a Comment