Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Girls checking out Roatan

As you may know Steve is gone on a boat delivery. So while he is away I had a few friends come visit me on the boat. Its been a lot of fun having them both here.

One of them os Annette from Texas. We have been friends with her and her husband George since we bought  our first boat, the Alberg 30. We have spent many weekends hanging out and sailing over the years together

The other is a friend, Tina, we met in Isla Mujeres almost two years ago. Tina and her husband David usually take thw full month of November to travel. They love to go to warm places because they are from Canada, way north of Vancouver.

Annette was only here a week and her visit was overlapped by Tina's a few days which allowed them to meet and I could show them Roatan together. The rest of the time was spent hanging out at the resort and marina here at Fantasy Island.

Tina leaves today. Luckily it has warmed up some for her back home. Hopefully Steve and I will be able to meet up with them in Isla this November.

It was so great to have good friends willing to travel all this way for me. Makes me feel very loves. Thank you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment