Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Our New Crew Member

Well our new crew member has finally arrived into the world.

Warren August Potts came into this world on January 28, 2017 at 3:22 pm, weighing 6.1 amd 18 inches. And he is Gorgeous!

Both beautiful Mother and handsome Baby did great and doing wonderful..and let me tell you how great my son is being a Daddy.. makes a mother so proud.

Let see well that is the huge news lately and I am sure for the year..

We have been keeping our heads down trying to not cry too much of being away from our sweet Saga Sea..

Steve is being great working at the office.. oh yeah he is now working in an office at a big company and all that goes along with that.. he notices how much he has changed in the last 5-8 years.

We both feel like we dont have very much in common with people living the traditional lifestyle any more.. we are aliens here.. ... basically everywhere I suppose..

For now he will continue to work and I will try to not spend too much on the new baby.  I will try to keep my mind busy with crocheting and keeping schooner entertained by taking her on walks and bike rides..

Until next time my friends. Be good to yourself and others









No comments:

Post a Comment