Sunday, May 7, 2017

Flinish line set

Well our little grandson, Warren is growing like a weed..  he looks like his hair is red which pleases me greatly.. my contribution and revenge all in one. Hahah. I whisper to him of how he is going to sail the high seas with me..


Oh remember our friend Jesselyn, whom came for a visit when we were in Roatan.. well she completed the Houston Iron Man... we went to watch her complete what she had trainned so hard for. Very proud of her


This is my lil man at Easter. Look at that red hair and adorable face




We have been buying things to take back to the boat and Im going to slip this little thing in for mending clothes.. isnt it cute 


Little Schooner and her favorite toy the fisbee..  here is a little secrete .. she may be having little schooners soon. Steve is making her pull her way and add $ to the cruising account as well. 


Easter time with the inlaws


Aww we stopped by the house we built years ago. We were pleased to see the trees have grown and the palm trees in the back we planted are huge.  See we were like the rest of the world for a little bit. Heheh


More great pics of my lil man... 


He is practing his sword fighting. Heheh


So I titled this post the finish line is set because we purchased our tickets back to our very missed Saga Sea. 

I will be counting down the days until December 28th..  I can't wait.. a good friend of our's stopped by and checked on her.. she looks so good.. we miss her very much





Until next time my friends. Maybe Ill have puppy pics to share ..  eeeekkk 

No comments:

Post a Comment