Sunday, June 4, 2017

Streamlining travel plans

Well to start this off, Schooner had a false pregnancy.  I knew I never witness any hanky panky but she sure thought she was so I thought there was a chance they snuck behind my back like my daughter did years ago.. hahah. So No Puppies.. 😕

Lets see what else?... not a whole lot.  Ive been hanging out on the back porch feeding the neighbor horses and playing with the MIL's cat, Janie.. unfortunately thw other cat passed away. Not sure what made her sick but we just couldnt get her better.
Janie


I have also been pet/house sitting for friends and with summer here, more friends are needing me, which is great.. love getting out and about.
Neighbor horse wanting his treat

My little pirate is growing

Our mornings 

Steve has been slaving away and counting the days before he is released back to the sea.  Making his lists of projects and streamlining our return plans and shipping for the supplies we have been gathering.
My little pirate practicing his mean face

Steve testing out his new autopilot

Focus Board

Here is a list of goodies we are shipping back to the boat

* fabric for new suncover and cockpit cushions
* new autopilot
* new hookah
* three filter system for incoming water from hose
*extra dc fans
*extra strainer
*extra water filter for drinking water and for new watermaker
*back up spark plugs for gennie and outboard
* new shower pump

That is just a few things. Well the major things. I have also stocked up on my essential oils and dog treats and balls..
Schooner ready for the beach

Watergate Marina Old Pier 5 Reunion 



Oh I also order those turkish towels the other cruisers love and some beeswax covers to use in the galley.. a few kitchen utensils..

Just some odd and ends. I will try them all out and let everyone know what I think..lol.

Well Ciao for now my friends. Be good to yourself and others

No comments:

Post a Comment